Financial Education (Select Employer Group)
We'll work together to serve your employees and find ways to educate and inform them about financial wellness best practices. Financial stress can have a huge impact in the workplace. Studies have shown that by helping employees achieve financial wellness, businesses can increase employee loyalty, build and maintain productivity and performance and improve job satisfaction.
Benefits for you:
- Free financial education courses to offer your employees.
- Networking opportunities.
- An invitation to our annual Member Appreciation BBQ.
- One more benefit to offer new and existing employees.
- On-site membership openings for new and existing employees.
- Your own personal contact at the credit union to help address the needs of your staff.
- No cost to you or your employees.
Benefits for your employees:
- Access to an exclusive credit union with no membership fees.
- Free financial education workshops covering a variety of topics.
- Access to all of our products, services, surcharge free ATMS and our shared branching network.
- Access to our on-site Investment Advisor Representative for consultation free of charge.
- Advance notice of upcoming promotions.
- Access to direct deposit.
- Personalized and attentive service to help educate, support and encourage financial well-being.
We want you to give us a try! Call Ed Bedell at (509)323-1309 to schedule your initial consultation and your first on-site financial wellness workshop. We will sit down and discuss the needs of your business and your employees. We will create a strategy to improve financial education and develop a financial wellness program that best suits the desired results of your business.
Let's make it official!
If you are ready to become a part of the Select Employer Group Program at Spokane Federal Credit Union, we will need to have a completed application. Simply click on one of the links below, and complete and print the form. Fill in the letter (page 2), print a copy on your business letterhead and sign it. Then mail or fax the documents back to us.
After we receive your application, we will seek approval from the NCUA. Our Board of Directors will then approve your business at their regularly scheduled monthly meeting. It won't be long before you and your employees can begin enjoying the special benefits Spokane Federal Credit Union offers. In the meantime, take a look at some of the other companies that are part of our program!
If you have any questions or if there is anything further we can do for you, please email Ed Bedell in Business Development or call 509-323-1309.
Business Development Officer
"Ed has come in and spoken to our employees about different financial options, how to save, about different loan processes, and they have been great to all of our employees".
-Alex Laughery, Manager, Wonderland Family Fun Center"
"The more that Spokane Federal has had a presence here in the call center, and the more that they provide useful and educational information, employees are thinking more about saving and their futures".
- Brian Gabriel, Call Center Manager, Sound Telecom
Spokane Federal Credit Union
Attn: Business Development
P.O. Box 2519
Spokane, WA 99220-2519