Householding your ScoreCard® Bonus Points
What is householding?
With our Householding feature, you can link multiple accounts (credit and debit) for purposes of combining and redeeming bonus points for awards.
By householding your bonus points, you can:
- Earn rewards faster
- Reach higher award levels
- Continue to use multiple accounts
How it works:
If you would like to combine Bonus Point earnings from multiple accounts, you may submit an application by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.scorecardrewards.com and log in or create a profile.
- Click on the "Householding" tab at the top of the page and select "Householding Rules" from the drop-down or click the "Continue" button at the bottom of this page.
- Review and accept the Householding Rules and click "Continue" at the bottom of the Householding Rules page.
- Complete and submit the Householding enrollment application for processing.
- Note which account you want designated as the "Head of Household" account. Not only the Head of Household account, but all Contributing Accounts will be able to redeem Bonus Points.
- After clicking the "Submit" button, look for confirmation that your application has been accepted for processing before leaving the web page.
Once your application has been approved and a Household created, all Bonus Points previously earned as well as any future earnings will be combined into one available balance.