Iíve been writing Momcentís for more than 2 years now and I love it!† I tend to write a lot about my kids (of course, they are what make me a mom!) but I thought it would be fun to write a little bit more about me.† So here it is, everything you might want to know about the mom behind MomcentsÖ.
- I love shopping.† Target is my favorite.† I could wander around Target for hours. I love, love to find a bargain.† It seriously is an adrenaline rush for me to find a good sale.
- My kids make me cry all the time and it is rarely because they made me mad or are frustrating me. It is almost always because I am so proud of them.† They are tears of joy and pride.† I am so proud of all three of them.† They constantly amaze me with their accomplishments, acts of kindness and love for others as well as each other.
- My dream date would be a nice dinner, a movie and then dessert. Are you reading this Justin? Hint, hint. :)
- I love to cook and bake.† I find most of my recipes on Pinterest these days but also love our family cookbook with all my Grandpa Gailís recipes in it.† He loved to cook and I always think about him smiling down on me when I whip up one of his recipes.† My favorite recipe is his gingersnaps. Yum!
- I love coffee.† My favorite drink is a hot tall non-fat one pump toffee nut latte with extra foam.† Say that five times fast.
- Iím a total nerd and love to listen to talk radio.† Dave Ramsey is my favorite.† It makes me so happy to be driving around in my minivan, drinking a refreshing beverage (water, crystal light, diet coke or of course coffee) and listening to Dave.† Told you I am a nerd!
- I love spoiling teachers. So much so that I volunteered to be the chair of the teacher appreciation committee next year at the boysí school.† I am super excited to show the teachers and school staff how much the parents appreciate them.
- My favorite splurges are: French fries with tartar sauce, blueberry donuts and banana cream pie.† Oh and carrot cake.† I better stop there or the list would never end.† I love food.† A lot.
- I have been both a working mom and currently am a stay-at-home mom.† Both are hard for different reasons.† But for right now, at this point in my life, I know this is exactly where I need to be.