Powerful and feature-rich upgrades are launching July 24th!
As we’ve all come to learn, technology waits for no one.
That’s why we’ve been seeking out the best, most reliable and experienced partners to help us create the next generation of our home banking platform, mobile app and website. When we go live, you’ll discover a more intuitive interface and better consistency from desktop, to tablet, to smartphone. Our new platforms will allow you access to your accounts almost anytime from almost anywhere while providing a more powerful and enjoyable user experience.
Some of the new features we’ll be rolling out include the following:
- Touch ID finger print verification that will allow users to check balances and account history
- A four-digit pin for most Android and iPhone devices
- A powerful new budgeting tool that allows you to view your accounts and history at other Financial Institutions within our new interface
- Account to Account transfers between Spokane Federal and other Financial Institutions
Starting July 21st, you’ll have limited access to home banking until the changeover is complete Monday, July 24th.
You’ll still have the ability to perform the following:
- PC users will be able to view balances and account history.
- Mobile app users will be able to make transfers and will have other limited functionality. On Monday, July 24th, Spokane Federal’s new mobile app will be available for download in the app store.
- Also on Monday, July 24th, you’ll notice changes to our website. We’re excited to provide you with a more modern and responsive online experience.
As we migrate to our new home banking platform, certain Bill Pay blackout dates will apply.
Please reference the dates below to ensure your payments are processed properly. We’ve also included a few other helpful reminders.
July 20 – Cut off day for scheduling Bill Payments on the current Bill Pay system.
In most cases, Scheduled Transfers will move over to the new platform. Please consider making a note of your current scheduled transfers to validate they moved over correctly.
July 21 – Bill Payments scheduled up through this day will be processed as usual.
Account Alerts will work differently on the new system. For ease when adding them to the new system, please consider making a note of your current alerts which can be found in Home Banking under User Options.
July 21-23 – No new Bill Payments can be scheduled during this time frame. Bill payments scheduled for July 22-23 will be processed on July 24th.
July 24 – New Bill Pay platform goes live. Your current payee information, recurring payments and future scheduled payments will be transferred to the new system.
PLEASE NOTE: Bill Pay history will be available in your checking account history but WILL NOT transfer to the new Bill Pay system. If you need this information, please print off a copy prior to WEDNESDAY, July 19th using the current platform.
Watch for more news about our updates! We’ll be communicating these changes through a variety of channels so pay special attention to notifications you receive from Spokane Federal in the days to come.