We invite you...
To become a local business partner.
Financial stress can have a huge impact on your workforce. By partnering with us to help your employees achieve financial wellness, you can increase employee loyalty, productivity, retention and job satisfaction.
Benefits for your business:
- Financial education as a free addition to your benefits package.
- Networking opportunities.
- On-site membership openings for new and existing employees.
- Your own personal contact at the Credit Union to help address the needs of your staff.
- No cost to you or your employees.
- Increase employee job satisfaction and retention.
Benefits for your employees:
- Free financial education workshops offered on-site.
- Your own personal contact at Spokane Federal Credit Union.
- Access to all of our products, services, surcharge-free ATMs and our shared branching network.
- Access to our Financial Advisor.
- Free individual financial and credit counseling services.
- Advance notice of upcoming promotions.
- Access to direct deposit.
What other business partners are saying:
"The more that Spokane Federal has had a presence here in the call center, and the more that they provide useful and educational information, employees are thinking about saving and their futures." -Brian Gabriel, Call Center Manager, Sound Telecom
Call me Jon Maroni, Business Development Officer at 509-323-1317 or email me at email@example.com to schedule your initial consultation and your first on-site financial wellness workshop. We will sit down and discuss the needs of your employees and create a strategy to help them reach their financial goals. I look forward to working with you.
Business Development Officer-Certified Financial Counselor