As we’ve all come to learn, technology waits for no one.
That’s why we’ve been seeking out the best, most reliable and experienced partners to help us create the next generation of our home banking platform, mobile app and website. When we go live, you’ll discover a more intuitive interface and better consistency from desktop, to tablet, to smartphone. Our new platforms will allow you access to your accounts almost anytime from almost anywhere while providing a more powerful and enjoyable user experience.
Some of the new features we’ll be rolling out include the following:
- Touch ID finger print verification that will allow users to check balances and account history
- A four-digit pin for most Android and iPhone devices
- A powerful new budgeting tool that allows you to view your accounts and history at other Financial Institutions within our new interface
- Account to Account transfers between Spokane Federal and other Financial Institutions
Starting July 21st, you’ll have limited access to home banking until the changeover is complete Monday, July 24th.
You’ll still have the ability to perform the following:
- PC users will be able to view balances and account history.
- Mobile app users will be able to make transfers and will have other limited functionality. On Monday, July 24th, Spokane Federal’s new mobile app will be available for download in the app store.
- Also on Monday, July 24th, you’ll notice changes to our website. We’re excited to provide you with a more modern and responsive online experience.
Watch for more news about our updates! We’ll be communicating these changes through a variety of channels so pay special attention to notifications you receive from Spokane Federal in the months and days to come.